The Department of Prosthodontics
Prosthodontics is that branch of dentisty pertaining to the restoration & maintenance of oral function, comfort, appearance & health of the patient by the restoration of natural teeth and or replacement of missing teeth & craniofacial tissue with artificial substitutes.
The Department offers a variety of treatments to the Patients via removable or fixed prosthesis using interdisciplinary treatment planning. A complete dental & esthetic rehabilitation for occiusal disturbances, congenital or acquired defects is provided. Full dentures, removable partial dentures, crowns, veneers, laminates, bridges, splints/stents, obturators and also dental implants are a few of the commonly rendered services.
Diagnosis and medical management of the patient with complex medical disorders involving the oral mucosa, salivary glands, orofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders.
Awards and Achievements
1. Best paper presentation award to Dr. Hansa Kundu (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
2. Best paper presentation award to Dr. Swati Jain (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
3. Best poster presentation award to Dr. Jishnu (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
4. Best paper presentation award to Dr. Jishnu (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
5. Best paper presentation award to Dr. Ravneet (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
6. Best poster presentation award to Dr. Irfan (PG) at IAPHD National Conference
The unique selling point of DJCDSR is its top rate faculty who put in so much effort in teaching that learning becomes effortless. Highly qualified, passionate and involved staff make the learning process here worth a while.
Dr. Gurnoor Dutt
Since the first time I visited DJCDSR campus, I have experienced a vibe of energy and enthusiasm. Alongside quality education, this place has all that one could think of on a student bucket list. I feel my student years could never have been complete without the experiences.
Dr. Simran Mundi
Four years at DJCDSR have been enriching in ways more than I can summarise on a list.It has given me numerous opportunities and platforms to apply most part of the dental education imparted through a 360 degree exposure methodology.