The Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics encompasses preventation, interception and correction of malocclusion and pother abnormalities of the orofacial region. Dr. Reena Ranjit Kumar having a teaching experience of twenty years heads the Department and the Institution as Principal.
Diagnosis and medical management of the patient with complex medical disorders involving the oral mucosa, salivary glands, orofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders.
Awards & Achievements
1. 2016 Indian Student Dental Conference - 1 (Paper)
2. 2016 KLE Conference Belgaum - 1 (Best Poster) (Ug)
3. 2015 ISDR ITS Muradnagar - 2 (Best Paper+Best Poster)
4. 2015 IACDE IES PG Convention Muradnagar - 1 (Paper)
5. 2015 IACDE IES Conference Amritsar - 1 (Debate)
6. 2015 IDA Conference Orissa - 1 (Paper)
7. 2014 IDA Conference Kerala - 1 (Best Paper)
8. 2014 Endocon PG Convention - 1 (Best Paper)
The unique selling point of DJCDSR is its top rate faculty who put in so much effort in teaching that learning becomes effortless. Highly qualified, passionate and involved staff make the learning process here worth a while.
Dr. Gurnoor Dutt
Since the first time I visited DJCDSR campus, I have experienced a vibe of energy and enthusiasm. Alongside quality education, this place has all that one could think of on a student bucket list. I feel my student years could never have been complete without the experiences.
Dr. Simran Mundi
Four years at DJCDSR have been enriching in ways more than I can summarise on a list.It has given me numerous opportunities and platforms to apply most part of the dental education imparted through a 360 degree exposure methodology.